Welcome!

Thanks for taking time to look at my blog.
This was made for aspiring writers by an aspiring writer, these are little hints that I've discovered along my writing journey.
Enjoy!

Most of the websites I talk about in my blogs will be posted off to the right as a link.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Do this... Unless you're doing this..."

I need to apologize for nearly every post I've put on here where I say one thing and then say "unless it's like this..." I realize that might be getting kind of annoying but that is only because there are so many possibilities and I don't want to be discouraging you from writing things your way.  That is how a lot of stories are written: going against the grain, things that don't normally happen (even in a story), just happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment